Friday, October 28, 2011

Red Tape Goodness!

Success!

I have received my Certificate of Authority to Collect Sales Tax! I wanted to share it with all of you, but I realized that it contains confidential info so I have to settle for shooting the 'Important Info for Business Owners' pamphlet that came with it... laaaaame.


So of course I had to bling it up a bit!


Much better, right?!!

 
Annnnd, on to the creative bit! I said that I would keep everyone in the loop on my design process, so here we go!

These are all my accessory ideas I've been hoarding up all year, minus a few that are only Summer appropriate... about 8 collections, 3-5 pieces each. That row on the far left are the extra special goodies that will probably cost me an arm & a leg to make.


It was promptly whittled down to this...


5 collections, 3 pieces each. (Please pardon my embarrassing sketching skillzzz..)

And it may end up getting cut down to only 2-3 collections, due to budgeting issues. Not to worry though! Whatever I can't do right away, I'll add in later after I get a little more funding. (So excited!!)

And for the finale...... my first business purchase!!
I have named it Gizmo, but it's actually a brass gauge for measuring those pesky internet purchases that use only millimeters. (Sorry, no action shots yet..)

Next step is to break out my rusty Illustrator skills and get to rocking my logo!  Can we say procrastination??Then I can actually get my Facebook page set up and make friendssss! Yay!

Stay tuned for more exciting developments!


No comments:

Post a Comment