Thursday, October 27, 2011

Before I Die...


Yay! On the day I registered my business name at the County Clerk's Office (can anyone say racing heart'!?) in Brooklyn, I also opened my shiny new business checking account! And across from my new bank I saw this chalkboard sign that everyone was writing on and I thought it was so appropriate for that moment since I was achieving one of my own dreams that very day!! So, of course, I had to whip out my phone and take a quick pic!

It really made me think about all the things I want to achieve or experiance or see happen before I die. Does anyone have a bucket-list of their own?! If so, what do you have to do to make that list happen?

Mine would include things like:

Seeing Defiant Designs featured in a magazine
Travel the World (sigh)
Run a Marathon
Eat lots of chocolate!! (oh wait- I already do that)
Spend more time with friends & family

hmm pretty short actually... Of course that's not including things like living on my own private island and baking beautiful cakes every day. Dare to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment