Wednesday, December 21, 2011

That's A Wrap!

AT LAST!!

I have FINALLY posted everything on my shop and I am up and running! Sort of. More like, lumbering along really. But I'm there! I am seen and heard!

My shop name is Etsy.com/Shop/DefiantDAccessories
I also have a Friends & Family Discount code: FRIMFRAM, which will last until 1-12-12.
And, if you've been keeping up with my previous posts, you already know I'm offering a free gift with every purchase made in December!

What you may not know is that I'm also offering FREE Gift Wrapping!
Because I'm just awesome.

Below are some pics because I didn't have room to post them on my shop... :(

Behold!
My desk in it's usual chaos!
Large box with lace pattern spray-painted and stenciled by ME! The color is Ocean Blue. The Gold & Cream marbled paper in the center is also hand-made (though not by me). The triangle sequins are actually metal! How cool is that?!
This is the part where I fell in love with iron-on transfer paper... sigh!
Packaging!
The only thing missing here is the velvet bag that the jewelry comes in. You can see that in the first picture in this post- it's a gorgeous Wine color. And you can see the muslin bag that the Free Hand-warmers come in above.
Small & Large glossy White boxes with Ocean Blue lace print, spray-painted on. Jewelry is attached to White card-stock, also spray-painted with the same lace print. Hand-written note, written in Metallic-Gold, can be put on the back of the card-stock or on the front. Jewelry is then placed in Wine velvet bag. Defiant Designs tag is created with iron-on transfer paper on muslin fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment